Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Idiot Box Addict MIA?


You may have noticed that my messages have been sparse and few lately. Well, I just returned from spring break and after I get through my exam on Thursday I am hoping to get back on track with more weekly reviews of shows I've been watching. I've been ridiculously busy with getting caught up with schoolwork but I'm hoping to get back to writing about the shows I live for. 

Especially Lost because I have not adequately expressed my love for that show. And Chuck. And HIMYM (which has been fantastic). And 24 (which after my complaints did a 180 and is now edge of my seat awesomeness). So yea....I've got my work cut out for me.


In other news, I am slowly becoming a twitterholic...so follow me on twitter!
I will post when I update this blog in addition to my other random thoughts.

In the mean time, keep watching that idiot box!

No comments: